Sunday, January 25, 2009

Vaccine Shot Causes 500 Percent Increase in Allergic Reactions ...

A few years back when I was re-entering the dating scene, I was advised by my Dr. to think about getting (at the time fairly new) HPV vaccine shot Gardasil.

I chose not to, as I was not planning on bed-hopping, but if the option to get freaky did arise I strongly adhere to the mantra "No Glove, No Love" (when not in a committed relationship).

And now I am starting to think that was one of the best decisions I've made in a while:

(NaturalNews) The "cervical cancer" vaccine against the human papillomavirus (HPV) is between 5 and 26 times more likely to cause severe, potentially fatal allergic reactions in young women than other vaccines, according to a study conducted by researchers from the Children's Hospital at Westmead in Sydney, Australia, and published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal.


Keep Reading: HPV Vaccine Shot Causes 500 Percent Increase in Allergic Reactions Compared to Other Vaccines

No comments: