Monday, January 19, 2009

I profess; I love Woman’s Health Magazine.

It gives straight up information in an easy to read format with no fillers. It’s aimed at helping women get healthy and fit with our specific needs in mind. We’re not like men and what applies to them not always applies to us.

Today I was perusing the site and came across a few articles I thought worth sharing:

Every time you turn around in the supermarket you are bombarded with LOW FAT this and SUGER FREE that, but is it all it’s cracked up to be? Sometimes you can smell the rat a mile off, sometimes it’s not that easy. Here are a few articles that review some of those sneaky foods that you may or may not have known about (some were certainly news to me):

§ 13 Worst "Healthy" Foods in the Supermarket
§ The Best And Worst Breakfast Foods
§ Eat this NOT THAT!

No comments: