Thursday, February 12, 2009

Week 7 - Back to Reality

Hey all.

I'm home from my birthday extravaganza in Sin City and what a time it was.

A total binge of food, booze and a massive lack of sleep. I need a vacation to recover from my vacation.

Sadly, my exercise was way more lacking than I had anticipated, as the weather as not favourable for all the swimming I had hoped to do and the chronic hangover did nothing to motivate me to crunch and lunge the beers away.

But that's fine. I had made peace with my week away from home and being off the routine before I even hit the airport, so when I stepped on the scale this morning I was very pleasantly surprised:

Weight: 131 lbs
Bust: 35
Waist: 29
Hips: 39

Week 7 Overall Weight & Inches Loss:

Weight: - 7 lbs
Bust: - 3
Waist: -4
Hips: - 3
Total Inches: -10

Still holding strong on the inches and a single pound gain over the week is more than acceptable to me. I can't lie and say I didn't earn that pound. Just ask all the bartenders and waitresses.

But that's behind me now. Tomorrow its back to the gym and back to cranking it out to reach my goal.

I've got 7 weeks - Its GO time!

No comments: