Saturday, February 7, 2009

Week 6: Viva Las Vegas

Hello Party People! I write this as I sit at the lovely Vancouver International Airport waiting for my boarding call, as this is the week I am off to Sin City to revel in the changing of the decade. That’s right, it’s my Dirrty Thirrty and what better place to celebrate than Vegas?

Now, even though I will be away, enjoying the fun & the sun and will more than likely not be adhering to my scheduled workouts, I do have a plan. A few of my travel mates and I have decided that we will be doing some circuit training while on vacay and our logic is that this: working out = Eat, drink and enjoy our selves without out the guilt. A perfect plan, if I do say so myself.

And having access to a pool is very exciting. I am more than stoked to incorporate some swimming into my usual routine. I love the water and as mental as it may sound, the idea of getting in a few laps each day is really quite exciting.

So here’s to a week of fun and fitness to keep the lbs at bay.

And on that note, here are my Week 6 numbers:

Weight: 130 lbs
Bust: 35
Waist: 29
Hips: 39

Week 6 Overall Weight & Inches Loss:

Weight: - 8 lbs
Bust: - 3
Waist: -4
Hips: - 3
Total Inches: -10

I am so stoked with these numbers, regardless of the odd overall weight. How did I regain those 2 lbs?

I have added free weights to my workout and have noticed a bit more overall strength so maybe it’s a bit of muscle gain? Whatever it is, it’s not gonna get me down. It’s the other numbers that get my blood pumping. I am beyond excited and motivated by the overall loss of inches. My jeans are fitting better than they have in ages with almost NO muffin top! And for me that is a great success.

Until next week … CHEERS!

No comments: