Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Date with Tommy Europe

Well, ok it wasn't a date, it was a Bishop's University Alumni event on Friday night that I was attending as a guest.

My GF Andrea has asked if I wanted to come with, being that Tommy was booked to be the Guest Speaker and she is more than aware of my obsession with both his shows: The Last 10 Pounds Bootcamp and Bulging Brides.

I had tried to get on to L10LBS last year, but I just didn't have a crazy enough story .... at least that's what Tommy said when I asked him about. Next time I will come up with something over the top - lol

ANYWAYS ... the event actually ended up being a rather small, with just 25 of us in attendance, so the feel was very informal and more of a one on one Q & A than a lecture set up.

Tom was very nice and well spoken. He answered all the questions thrown at him with full honesty and even gave me a few tip on pushing past my current plateau to reach my goals.

It was a great night, I got to meet someone who I admire and who inspires me and even met a few new peeps.

More on Tommy Europe

No comments: