Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Piglet Bank = WTF

Where do I even start ... this is just so disturbing on so many levels I can't event think where to focus my disgust, sadness and anger ...

PIGLET BANK « The Cheeky

Designed for anyone who has far too much money and loose change, this is the piggy bank of all piggy banks. Its a real piglet that has been taxidermied and inserted with what all piglets probably dream of as babies, a coin storage unit and a cork plug.
Make your plush overpriced apartment complete with this little guy.


The piglet bank will take up to 12 months to produce from the time of order. We expect half the money up front and half when the piglet had been completed. Just so you know that we don’t actually kill the Piglets, they die of natural causes and these are the ones that we use.


Price $4000 (not including postage and packing)



But at least I am not alone in my outrage. Piggy banks made from real piglets spark outrage

No comments: