Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mmmm, Animal Bones in My Glass

I have been aware of animal products being being used in alcohol, spirit and beer refining & filtering for a while now.

It is both unnecessary and gross. There are other ways to do this.

Just look at Amstel, Alexander Keith's, Becks, Creemore Springs (A personal fave of mine since I grew up spending my summers in this small, quaint Ontario town) and Corona to name just a few brewery that are FULLY VEGAN.

This post reminded me to be diligent when at the booze barn.

I’ll take a shot of animal bones on the rocks please

And this handy-dandy website makes it very easy and impossible to claim it too hard to do.

http://barnivore.com

You have no excuse. Unless you like fish bladders, eggs and horse joints in your beer and vino ....

No comments: