Sunday, March 29, 2009

Week 1.V2: A Fresh start … with more of the same?

Well, here we are Week 1.V2

It has come and gone without any real monuments events.

I went to gym as scheduled (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)

I ate a few too many of my super, ridiculously delish Devil’s food Cake Cupcakes (and by few I mean 3), which I prepared for Round Two of my baking fundraising for my Ride to Conquer Cancer event. (Made a cool $150 from exploiting my co-workers needs for mass amounts of sugar and chocolate).

Otherwise I was on track with the eating. Loads of veggies, lean proteins (salmon filets, turkey burgers, chicken breasts) and fibre filled foods (oatmeal, apples, stone ground whole wheat bread)

I’m feeling better about things, less pressures on me = more desire to keep it up.

I have a good feeling about this, and on that note, here are the weeks deets:

Bust: 34
Waist: 29
Hips: 39

Overall Inches Lost:
Bust: -4
Waist: -4
Hips: -3

Total Inches: -11

No comments: