Friday, March 13, 2009

Week 11 - Getting There!

Wow - Has it really already been 11 weeks since 2009 and the New Me Program started?? Where is the time going? Its flying by at warp like speeds ...

This weight loss/fitness journey of mine has been moving along nicely so far in my opinion.

  • I have set achievable goals

  • I have already lost weight and more importantly INCHES!

  • I have developed a fitness regime that I like & am able to stick to

  • I have become more educated & aware of ways in which I can live a healthy & sustainable lifestyle

  • I have an overall greater feeling of well-being

  • I am becoming more comfortable in my own skin & actually like the way look these days


  • I'm so proud of my success and any one of them alone would have been a HUGE accomplishment in and of themselves.

    And even though I am not at the weight loss numbers that I had thought I would have reached by this point, I am still more than happy with my overall achievements.

    Here are the Week 11 Weigh-In Numbers:

    Weight: 128 lbs
    Bust: 34
    Waist: 28
    Hips: 39

    Week 10 Overall Weight & Inches Loss:

    Weight: - 10 lbs
    Bust: - 4
    Waist: -5
    Hips: - 3
    Total Inches: -12

    No comments: