Thursday, March 5, 2009

Week 10 - Hmmmm

Not overly stoked on the numbers this week. Sure I was indulgent over the weekend, but I was also super active...

But I guess the reality is that those two things cancelled each other out.

So in theory, I suppose I should be happy that there has been no change this week.

However, my goal date is getting closer and closer and I am not making the progress that I had hoped for.

Last night I amped up the workout and man did it feel good!

30 minutes on level 8 on the elliptical (burned 365 calories - Woohoo!) and then is was weights and crunches - See my whole workout HERE

Lets hope that this new routine helps get off those last 19 lbs!!

Here are this weeks numbers:

Weight: 129 lbs
Bust: 35
Waist: 29
Hips: 39

Week 10 Overall Weight & Inches Loss:

Weight: - 9 lbs
Bust: - 3
Waist: -4
Hips: - 3
Total Inches: -10

No comments: