Friday, October 30, 2009

Skinny Bitch

Just picked up Skinny Bitch and Skinny Bitch in the Kitchen.

Only on page 23 of Skinny Bitch and already it is tweaking something in me.

With chapter titles like Sugar is the Devil & The Dead, Rotting, Decomposing Flesh Diet I can't wait to really sink my teeth into this read.

I know there has been a lot said about this book, both good and bad, and when I first picked it up a while ago and gave it a skim at Chapters one afteroon I thought it was a bit aggressive, but looking at it now with its brutal honesty and frank language it speaks to me.

Case and Point:

If you can't take one more day of self-loathing, you're ready to hear the truth: You cannot keep shoveling the same crap into your mouth every day and expect to lose weight.


Full review to come when I get to the back cover, but meanwhile, you can check out the Authors on the Today Show.

Drama over the 'Posh Spice diet'


No comments: