Monday, February 20, 2012

Predictions

P and I have opted to be on Team Green for this pregnancy. I am so excited to hear the words .. Its a ..... when little Peanut arrives.

For me, like I have mentioned before, when I picture Peanut, I see a little boy. P says he sees a little girl. 12 more weeks and we shall know for sure, but until then its interesting to see what old wives tales and online predictors says is happening in my belly:

  • One of the popular theories on baby gender prediction is based on the baby’s heart rate.The theory states that if your baby’s heart rate was 140 beats per minute and above, you would be having a girl. If the heart rate was under 140 beats per minute, then you would be having a boy.(http://www.babygenderprediction.com/babys-heart-rate.html)NOTE: Peanuts heart rates has been between 145 - 160 since we could find it.

  • Chinese Gender Predictor: Legend states that the Chinese Gender Chart was buried in a royal tomb near Beijing over 700 years ago. The original is allegedly currently in the Institute of Science in Beijing. Rumors have it that this chart is over 90% accurate when used properly but please remember that this chart is for entertainment purposes only.


BUT another predictor says otherwise:


Guess only time will tell!



No comments: