Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hypnobabies

How stoked am I that tonight we begin our Hypnobabies classes tonight? SUPER STOKED!

I have been working on 2 different hypnosis scripts over the last month and feel that they are truly helping me relax and reprogram my mind in advance of my birthing time. I am happy and comfortable to know that with the help of P and our Doula Lynne, I know that my birthing team will do everything possible to help me reach my goal, and not just for me, but for Peanut as well.

Now some people feel that this idea and plan is a bit kooky or spooky and that's OK - they just need to educated themselves more on it. Read up on Hypnobabies here:

http://www.hypnobabies.com/



And really, when you can have a birthing experience like those below, why would you want to try and aim for anything less:



No comments: