Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year and Half Way There

January 1, 2012. The New Year has arrived and what a year it is shaping up to be.

2011 is finally behind me and I am more than happy to see it end. Yes, there were some serious ups like eloping with my true love in utter romantic craziness in Las Vegas, buying our first house together and finding out our little Peanut was going to join the family, but there were also some serious downs. Multiple miscarriages, serious family health issues, and distressing personal safety concerns made for some very challenging times.

It was a true roller coaster of emotions, with massive peaks and cavernous drops. But we got through it all, and are better and stronger because of every moment, good or bad. And 2012 is holding such promise:


  • We are safe and secure in our new home and are surrounded by normal, kind and friendly neighbours. 
  • We will have the opportunity to spend quality time with friends and family this year and I expect to share in a million laughs, giggles, smiles and dirty diapers. 
  • Our little Peanut is due to arrive around May 21st, and is growing well and strong. Hard to believe that we are now officially half way through the pregnancy now and its all systems go! I am on such edge to meet this little person, see who's nose they have, who's eyes, and what kind of personality P and I managed to create together. 





I simply cannot wait. I have nothing but positive vibes for 2012 and I wish the best for everyone out there. Cheers to the New Year!


No comments: