And so it begins: The Nesting.
Nesting: Around the fifth month of pregnancy, the "nesting" instinct can set in. This is an uncontrollable urge to clean one's house brought on by a desire to prepare a nest for the new baby, to tie up loose ends of old projects and to organize your world.
I am a natural organizer, tidier and planner - some may even suggest a little anal retention, or OCD may be at play. Whatever, I like my lists, boxes, calenders, and charts. That is just how I roll.
And today it was in full effect:
- Bought a car seat from Babies r Us - for $100 off - sweet deal
- Picked up a rocking chair from Craigslist posting - $50 and 30 minutes well spent
- FINALLY decided on what new sofa we were going to order - and it was $200 off
- Hit up Ikea for some organizing supplies - all my travel memories are now in their own lovely memory boxes
- And ended the day with a inventory and organizational bonanza in the Nursery - all of Peanut things are sorted (for now, till more is accumulated)
All and all, a nice, little sunny, snowy Sunday in the 'burbs.
22wks and feeling fine :)