Friday, December 9, 2011

A Beautiful Truth

A great friend of mine sent me this link the other day and I just finished watching it. I am moved, mad and sad. I wish more people would open their minds to the alternatives that exists and not immediately run to modern science for the cures to what ails them. They don't have all the answers and they are sometime the cause of the suffering.

I have put my foot down an no longer accept fluoride at the dentist and will continue to do so for myself and my children

I want to have my last amalgam removed but are fearful of it not being done properly

I am vegan and will be for the rest of my life and I will raise my children as such

Yes I am passionate, but not without reason. If you care about yourself, do the right thing and watch this and think about the choices you make and the way you live:

A Beautiful Truth

Raised on a wildlife reserve in Alaska, 15-year-old Garrett was interested in the dietary habits of the farm animals. After the tragic death of his mother, Garrett's father decided to home-school his son and assigned a book written by Dr. Max Gerson that proposed a direct link between diet and a cure for cancer. Fascinated, Garrett embarks in this documentary on a cross-country road trip to investigate The Gerson Therapy. He meets with scientists, doctors and cancer survivors who reveal how it is in the best interest of the multi-billion dollar medical industry to dismiss the notion of alternative and natural cures


No comments: