Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hoppy Easter


Well here it is, the last Easter as Two ... this time next year there will be a 11 month old roaming the grounds, being filled with tales of the Easter Bunny and a few goodies I am sure.

So, while I am in super nester-mode and in realizing this will most likely be the last holiday meal I prepare for a while I decided to whip up a classic meal: Tofurkey, Rosemary Roast Potatoes, Sweet Roasted Carrots, Buttery Peas and a giant Apple-Blueberry Pie (my first attempt at a lattice top, meh, but I am sure it will taste good!)


Tomorrow is Adventures in Cooking Part #2 as I begin to prepare all my freezer meal for when Peanut makes their grand appearance. On the list:


  • Chickpea Cutlets
  • Rice & Lentil Casserole
  • Sheppard's Pie
  • Tofu Balls
  • Chili


No comments: