Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss

You know I cant help it. I have a very strong and persistent addiction to Dr. Google.

And this morning while scouring the interwebs for information about recurrent pregnancy loss, causes and treatments, I came across this wonderful site and even better flow chart:

http://www.fertilitynetwork.com/articles/articles-miscarriage.htm


Since both of my losses have been within the first trimester, I followed the paths and looked over my most likely optoins. In some strange way, knowing what the future may hold for me regarding testing and treatments has given me a calming sensation and something to hold onto, rather than being lost and in the dark.

Now clearly I still have yet to meet with my new Dr and discuss our next steps, but this little chart has given me hope and information that my mind so desperately needs.


No comments: