Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Biggest Loser


** UPDATE **

Hawt damn, my girl Shay lost 17 lbs in a week!!! And Dan hit 12 lbs - WOW!

Rock ON - Rebecca lost 18 lbs ... you go girl!

Abby ain't no slacker either at a loss of 15 lbs. Woman, you have a strength I wish I knew ....

------------------------------------

** UPDATE **

Good gawd, now Mo got me going, geeps I need some tissues ... and what?! Shay is 43 yrs old physically but really only 29 ... Jesus ...

Feeling real good about my 135 lbs frame right about now ...

------------------------------------

** UPDATE **

Phew! She's back and Jillian is well up in her face tellin' her like it is!

Oh and Bob is so hawt when he's kickin' ass.

------------------------------------

** UPDATE **

WTF! Shay just bailed on me ... she best be back after the commercial break ...

------------------------------------

I am about 45 minutes into Season 8 of the Biggest Loser and am already crying ...

The stories the contestants told at the start were heart wrenching, BUT none of them used them as excuses, just as their histories and as reasons why they are committed to changing their lives. For some of them, its now or never ...

I'm cheering for Daniel and Shay to lose the most and my heart is with Abby.

Oh and I am still fully in love with gay-face Bob :)

No comments: