And I love it. I am SO in love with my boy, his smile, his talking, his bonkers somewhat bipolar behaviour. I love every second of him being in my life and cannot even begin to think of what it would be like with out him. He has changed me forever and I am so incredibly thankful for that.
So in reality, until something gives and I have more time I can assume that I will not be posting too much of anything.
2012 was full of changes
- May = Arrival of the best thing I have ever done in my life - my amazing son *gush*
- June = Hubby accepts work transfer with a 2 week moving period - AHHHHHHHH!
- July = Cross country move into temp condo (ooooh so cozy)
- August/September = Brutal house hunt in TO, multiple offers, multiple losses, FINALLY a home to call ours
- October = Move into new house
- December = Christmas/Holiday madness
All I want for 2013 is health, happiness and simplicity. 2012 had enough action to last us a while :)